ROCK Climbing Camps
Come join us for Summer Climbing Camp! We have camps for kids ages 8-15. Camps are for all ability levels; no experience is necessary. Campers will learn climbing skills and safety measures while building confidence, exercising young muscles, and making new friends.
Sign up for summer fun, friendship, and memories!
$350 per child/week
Five days, Monday through Friday
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
4 kids: 1 instructor
- June 13th – 17th
- June 20th – 24th
- June 27th – July 1st
- July 4th – 8th
- July 11th – 15th
- July 18th – 22nd
- July 25th – 29th
- Aug 1st – 5th
- Aug 8th – 12th
- Aug 15th – 19th
- Aug 22nd – 26th
- Aug 29 – Sept 2nd
Each day of camp starts at Crux, where campers will learn proper climbing safety techniques and develop climbing skills and confidence. Later in the week, campers will head over to the Skinner’s Butte climbing columns to experience outdoor rock climbing. No previous climbing experience is necessary!
- Games, stretching, warm-ups, climbing
Snack & lunch times
Climb safety & skills
- Bouldering: How to fall, spot, locate & follow routes, and climbing technique instruction.
- Rope Climbing: Gear fit and safety checks, how to climb and descend safety, auto belaying orientation, and plenty of climb time.
- Belaying: Introduction to belaying using auto locking carabiners & auto locking belay devices with backup help. Practice belaying & climbing.
- Experience outdoor climbing! Congregate at Crux before walking over to Skinner’s Butte to climb on the columns.
- Make sure to wear sunscreen and bring a hat along with your sack lunch and water bottle.
- Competitions and games using the skills campers have developed throughout the week
- Awards and celebration!
Bring sack lunch, snack, and water bottle daily. Also recommended: hat, sunglasses, layers, sunscreen for outdoor activities.
Call 541-484-9535 or come by schedule and secure your spot.
MON - FRI:
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
MON - FRI:
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM