For a really unique event, give your child a party at the Crux. All the children will have a blast, partying and climbing with their buddies. Each and every one will remember this experience as something truly special.
And--this is so much easier for the party-givers! No mess at home, no trying to think about how you are going to entertain a group of enthusiastic and energetic youngsters...
We have a space available upstairs for eating, with a table and two benches. This provides enough space for about eight (8) kids to sit comfortably. There may also be space available in our Ron's Island Grill.
Return to Kids' Page
- Number of Kids
- Maximum number of kids is 15; minimum number is 5.
- $15.00 per participant--includes all gear, and a belay lesson for adults; or you may choose to have staff belay for $35. (Belaying is when a person uses a safety device and rope to hold a climber.)
- Days Available
- Weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays, school holidays -- as available
- Any two-hour time slot, as long as there is no other program going on at that time.
- A $50 deposit is required to reserve a time. Party must be booked at least one week in advance--reservations are required.
- All climbers under 18 years of age must have a waiver form signed by parent or legal guardian in order to climb. A waiver form is available on our Information Page.
- Upon request, other options (such as longer time, professional belayers, party goods, catering...) may be available for an additional cost.
- Additional Information
- If you need more information, or to schedule a party, please call the Crux at 541-484-9535.